This is a great option if you are avoiding grains and would like something a little different. It is warming and satisfying and full of protein and good fats.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 4 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 2 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- 300 ml of nut milk of your choice (I used cashew)
- 1 teaspoon of cinammon
- Toasted cashew nuts and cacao nibs for topping
- Add the chia seeds, nut milk and cinammon to a bowl, stir well and leave overnight in the fridge.
- Mash the bananas and add these, the chia mix and two beaten eggs to a saucepan.
- Heat the mixture until it is warm and the eggs are cooked.
- Serve and top with toasted cashews, cacao nibs or a little nut butter.